£11.64/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Petite Laurence Blanc 2018
Bottle size and vintage
Petite Laurence is the white version of the common project by Hubert de Boüard de Laforest (Château Angélus) and Philippe Nunes, the technical director of his vineyard Lalande de Pomerol, La Fleur de Boüard.
Pure Sauvignon Blanc.
Seafood / Braised vegetables / Salads
- Climate:Continental with atlantic influence
- ViewGreenish glints / Pale yellow
- Bouquet:Fruity / Lemon / Mandarin / Vegetal notes
- Mouth:Balanced / Persistent / Juicy / Oily / Crunchy
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 7ºC and 9ºC
Very good value
Picked this as it was the best rated French white under €15. I figured I would let the wisdom of the crowds guide me. Was not disappointed. Very drinkable, a wide variety of people commented on how nice it was, the lower % alcohol keeps things respectable for Sunday lunches and allows for a second (or third) bottle to be drunk. I've ordered it twice and will do so again.by: Iván Elements (5 Jun) - Vintage 2018
Complejo y agradable, maridado con queso y sushi al mismo tiempo, un acierto.