We are still operating! - See all information about shipments.Reduced delivery charges over £ 176
£ 15.72/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Gramona Savinat Ecològic 2018
White Barrel Aged
Bottle size and vintage
A white with plenty of body, aromatic, unctuous and nuanced by the wood. It has its origins in the foothills of the Montserrat mountain, a wine to enjoy now or to put aside for a while.
Aged on its lees for 4-5 months in new French Allier oak barrels.
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:Between 4 and 5 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewStraw yellow / Clean / Metallic glints
- Bouquet:Mineral notes / Hardwoods / Fruit aromas / Floral scents
- Mouth:Balanced / Elegant / Silky / Persistent / Fresh / Citrus notes / Long finish / Expressive
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 12º C and 14º C
Gramona is one of the most renowned wineries in the Cava sector and possesses a long tradition dating back to 1850. Located in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, its products succeed in expressing all the elegance and identity of a markedly Mediterranean terroir and are distinguished by the excellence accruing from the lengthy ageing periods spent in bottle, the common denominator found in the world's finest sparkling wines. Gramona enjoys a great reputation too for its still wines, es...