£8.35/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Finca Luzón Crianza 2017
Bottle size and vintage
A classic, elegant and complex wine, with all the refinement that the Mediterranean climate can endow. Deep cherry red in colour with ruby hues at the rim, it reveals fine aromas of ripe dark fruit, with notes of wild herbs and woodland shrubs. On the palate, the wine shows finesse and elegance, with balsamic, vanilla and spicy hints.
Aged for 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
Stews / Mushrooms / Rice dishes / Cured cheeses / Meat casseroles / Turkey / Goat's cheese / Roast lamb / Cod / Meats with creamy sauces / Chops / Angler fish / White tuna / Veal ragout
- Ageing period:12 months
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewRuby-red rim / Picota cherry red / Intense
- Bouquet:Black fruit / Fine / Elegant / Rosemary / Balsamic notes / Undergrowth notes / Liquorice / Fruit aromas / Cistus
- Mouth:Structured / Elegant / Complex / Sweet spices / Sweet tannins / Fine / Delicate / Vanilla / Balsamic notes / Nutmeg / Cinnamon
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
A surprice, very well blended in the palate. The Terroir comes though in the after taste. A bargain to the price
Although established as such in the year 2000, Bodegas Luzón's origins stem from the union of a succession of Jumilla vine growers since 1916. After the Grupo Fuertes became involved in 2005, they started making significant investments and installing the most advanced equipment in the winery, thereby showing a commitment for the future and for quality. Owning 500 hectares of vineyards and enjoying a team as a workforce that includes land experts, lab technicians, oenologists ...